Skip to content
Areas Of Expertise
- Over 14 years of experience in designing and managing mid to large size OLTP data models and database.
- Over 14 years of experience in leading mid to large size teams from a technical and architectural perspective.
- Over 9 years of experience as BPM Architect /Lead developer (IBM BPM/Pega BPM)
- Over 4 years of experience in ETL Tools and technologies (Talend)
- Over 20 years of experience in designing, implementing and maintaining enterprise mission critical applications.
- Over 20 years of experience in Application and Architecture Design, Framework Development, Code Generators Design & Development, Business Application Design & Development.
- Experienced in setting up BPM COE for large enterprise (Citigroup delivered over 30 BPM projects into production in a span of 5 years under the BPM COE umbrella).
- Well versed in internals of the Pega platform, and how to design and architect medium to large Pega projects
- Methodologies: RUP, UML, Use Case Analysis, CRM, JAD, SCRUM/Sprint
- Hardware: PC, IBM, OSX, Sun, HP, Tandem
- Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, Oracle Weblogic, Apache, JBOSS, TomCat, SunOne AS, IIS, JRun
- Designing Tools: Pega Designer Studio, IBM BPM Process Designer, Lombardi Teamworks, TIS, TOS, PNMSoft Sequence, Weblogic BPM, jBPM, Bizagi Modeler, Visio, Rational Rose, Together J
- Operating Systems: IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, HPUX, Linux, OSX, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Databases/Tools: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, AS400, MS-Access, Toad, SQL Developer, Hibernate, iBATIS
- IDEs: Pega Designer Studio, IBM BPM Process Designer, Lombardi Teamworks, IBM Eclipse, Visual Café, Visual Studio, Oracle JDeveloper